Transfer Equivalency Search

The transfer evaluation page allows you to search for courses that have been evaluated previously. If you are unable to find a particular course from your school, please fill out an evaluation request so that we can add it to our list. Please note the following:

  • A grade of C- or better is needed for transfer courses to fulfill a BYU requirement.
  • Every effort is made to provide accurate and timely information regarding transfer courses and equivalent credit, however, BYU reserves the right to make updates.

Please check this site regularly for updates and changes.  If you have questions about any thing you find here, please contact us at 801-422-8522 or

Search for Transferable Credit